Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2023

February 18, 2023: The start of another really big adventure

It has been a while since international travel has been a part of my calendar year. I am truly excited to finally be heading off on another really big adventure. This time to Thailand and Singapore with Ken Cross on one of his birding tours. I have decided to try and keep a digital record this time, rather than the physical travel journals that I have used in the past.

Please note that I have included the extensive itinerary supplied by Ken to outline the body of this blog. Firstly, to save time and secondly, so that I can get on with the business of birding and enjoying the trip. It should be noted that the asides, the photographs and the grammatical errors will be mine. To follow are four weeks of solid birding, with over a thousand bird species to discover. Add to that list all the mammals, invertebrates, fungi and plants in a new country and its habitats. This is going to be epic.



The camera is cleaned
Settings have been checked 

Batteries are charged 

Memory cards 

Binoculars 

Scope 

Bags are packed 
Passport 

I think I am good to go ....

No comments:

Post a Comment